: Post your top ten favourite things about Supernatural and/or Supernatural fandom and invite your friends list to comment with theirs. You have approximately 24 hours to complete the task.Top 10 Favorite Things About Supernatural
1. The Winchesters are extremely pretty men, and hit my competence kink so hard I think the button fell off. goes under chair to look for it
2. Kripke wins at Lord King Bad Vids. Seriously.
4. Bobby Singer is so awesome that it hurts. He's the boys' father figure in a way that John never could be - it's the tragedy of working/living so closely with the people you love that you stop seeing them. Bobby sees them as they are, with no parental hopes or fears laid over that. That's invaluable to the boys.
5. The makeup team kicks ass. I honestly believed Dean was dying in Faith
, and it hurt to see how banged up they all were in In My Time Of Dying
. Like, I could feel the bruises and cuts. Not to mention Sam's Great Pie Incident in All Hell Breaks Loose
6. I swear, the motel-decorating team has the most fun, trying to find the most cracked-out combinations of props, bedding, and wallpaper.
7. There's some amazing detail in the scripting and shooting - stuff that most people wouldn't notice, but it fleshes out the picture wonderfully. Of course, they get some things vastly wrong, too - goofer dust springing to mind.
8. Crossroad Blues
9. PADDYWHACK's improvement as an actor. It's been a joy to watch Jared fully move into inhabiting Sam and really stretch.
10. Dude. The soundtrack. Mullet rock forever!